The Open x Wellputt (#1 Putting Training Concept)
- Putting represents 30-45% of all strokes made in an 18 hole round or at least 32 putts.
- PGA Tour players know how important it is to practice putting before a tournament and will use the same proven drills that the WellPutt mat provides.
- Using the WellPutt Mat will train proper alignment, feel, and ball speed into your putting stroke that is essential to becoming a good putter and the quickest way to lower scores - approved by the PGA coach, Cameron McCormick
Some of the features:
- Practice the putting drills in both directions that offer multiple exercises with a different feel for each session
- A clear visual trains you on how to finish in the “tap in” putt zone ("Well-Putt good zone")
- 7 Different "feel" zones so you can dial in those “must make” putts
- Training book & mobile application with more than 50 different exercises for different proficiency levels over three simulated 18 hole rounds so you can evaluate your performance
Check out our putting aids concepts and products. Find your own!